Quarem is excited to announce that our company has been publicly approved by members of SIOR. The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) members provide this recommendation as a symbol of excellence among commercial real estate members, which helps CRE professionals (and companies) with building relationships, sharing ideas and improving portfolios.
Let’s dive a little deeper to explore what this means and how it benefits you as a customer.
SIOR is an organization specializing in industrial and office real estate. According to the organization, “The SIOR designation is a professional achievement for highly qualified commercial real estate practitioners with a strong transactional history in brokerage, fee-based services, or executive management. The designation is an accomplishment with incomparable benefits. It’s more than a designation, it’s the standard of excellence in CRE.” It’s helpful to think of SIOR as being like the “Oscars” of the commercial real estate world.
SIOR Approval Requirements
There is a stringent requirements list and application process to earn the SIOR designation, however. Both individuals working in commercial real estate and entire commercial real estate companies are eligible for membership, but the application process is thorough and lengthy. Additionally, applications are available for certain specialties, such as industrial or office, dual industrial and office, sales management and executive management. Relevant requirements for membership include knowledge of:
- SIOR Bylaws
- Code of Ethics
- Production requirements
- Educational requirements
Benefits of SIOR Designations
Whether you use commercial real estate software or not, it’s beneficial to partner with SIOR-approved companies in your line of work, as it allows for better collaboration, strategizing and networking. But there are several other benefits of a SIOR designation. Here are some of them:
- Respect – Gain prestige by working with a beneficiary of the highest CRE achievement.
- Expertise – Earn trust and win business with improved credibility on your side.
- Visibility – Stand out from the crowd with a unique designation that distinguishes you.
- Productivity – Generate more deals and transactions for your portfolio/company.
- Improvement – Gain access to professional development resources to gain an edge over the competition.
- Connectedness – Be part of a global referral network across 45 countries.
If you’re interested in seeing our commercial real estate software for yourself, request a demo of Quarem today.