Life as a commercial real estate professional can sometimes feel like one of those wind tunnel money machines you see at arcades or casinos. There are so many things going on and objectives flying around you, it’s enough to make your head spin. (You also look pretty silly in the process.)
Wouldn’t it be nice to just slow down and focus on one thing at a time for once?
With the right real estate automation software, you can. Whether you’re a corporate user, landlord or broker, there are several time- and sanity-saving benefits to adopting one. What are they, you may ask? Read on to discover what CRE professionals specifically would benefit from Quarem’s CRE software solutions.
According to the new FASB leasing standard, your real estate is an asset, so if you’re a CRE corporate user or tenant, you have to treat it that way. With real estate automation software like Quarem, you gain valuable resources to help you do your job more efficiently, such as:
- Easily manage corporate assets, projects and documents in the same place
- Reduce risk and increase productivity for your corporation
- Keep track of critical dates (which is especially important in light of FASB updates)
Corporate users aren’t the only ones who can benefit from real estate software, however.
Real estate investment trusts and landlords will also find highly valuable features in real estate automation software that can help with the day-to-day tasks of commercial property management. After all, efficiency is especially key for your particular role. Real estate automation software like Quarem allows you to:
- Efficiently manage the entire lease process, from marketing to tenant improvements
- Keep better track of lease administration and tenant relations
- Lower costs by avoiding missed obligations and mistakes
These are just skimming the surface of how real estate software benefits landlords.
Finally, commercial real estate brokers and agents can benefit from real estate automation software through its ability to help you better generate and retain clients. Here are some other ways it can help:
- Organize and master your commercial real estate brokerage strategy
- Attract new clients with the help of an experienced CRE support team
- Expand your existing client relationships with valuable metrics and reporting
Sound appealing? If you’re a CRE professional and interesting in the benefits of Quarem’s CRE software solutions, request a demo with us today!