Famed writer and visual artist William S. Burroughs once said that “when you stop growing you start dying.” This can apply to individuals, business owners or even (as we’ll discuss today) commercial real estate professionals. Nearly every CRE pro wants to grow his or her business and portfolio, after all. Not because of greed, but because of the simple fact that you can’t predict things like economic downturns, smaller margins and increased vacancies—all of which hinder a CRE portfolio’s growth.
This is especially true for mixed portfolio property managers who deal with a variety of industries, from office and retail to industrial. Each can be volatile and unpredictable. Fortunately, solutions like commercial lease and property management software can help you both streamline operations and grow your business regardless of the industries in your portfolio. Let’s look at a few benefits of this software and give some examples of how Quarem specifically helps you grow your CRE business.
Benefits of Commercial Lease & Property Management Software
There are several different benefits of commercial lease and property management software (and benefits that get granular and individualized for certain roles), but for the purposes of this post, we’ll be focusing on those that are high level and growth related.
First, the high-level benefits of commercial lease administration software:
- You get one centralized system for organizing lease details and where you’d like to grow.
- Gathering and organizing key business and growth goals is easier.
- It’s a more efficient, automated way of gathering data.
- You can use that data to produce meaningful growth metrics.
- You can add value to your commercial real estate portfolio and increase its size.
Next, the high-level benefits of property management software:
- You can maintain and manage your CRE portfolio with growth in mind.
- You can track details that will help or hinder growth, such as occupancy costs.
- You can easily identify and track your existing and potential marketing efforts.
- A wide variety of industries can be managed using the tool.
The only question is, which software is right for you? Let’s take a look at one option.
Features of Quarem’s Commercial Lease & Property Management Software
While you might think you have to get two different tools to achieve your CRE business growth goals, there are solutions that combine both in the same platform, such as Quarem. Here are a few ways this CRE lease and property management software helps you grow:
- Patterns and issue identification: So they don’t become a risk and hinder growth.
- Critical dates and option tracking: To avoid missing key tenant showings and other events.
- Financial monitoring: Including present and future expenses.
- Report generation: To visualize your growth goals and progress.
- Secure documentation storage: Manage plans, documents, photos and other files associated with the properties you’re looking to acquire.
Interested in leveraging commercial lease and property management software to grow your CRE business? Request a demo of Quarem today.